Posted by : Agung Mega Rudianto April 11, 2013
Hello guys, Follow Step by step
Method 1: By Hand
- Soften up the orange. Tightly squeeze or roll the oranges firmly with the palm of your hand across the counter or table to soften them up.
- Cut the orange. Slice the orange in half and remove the seeds. If you want to go seedless, use navel oranges.
- Juice the orange. Grip the one of the orange halves tightly and squeeze it by hand, using a plain juicer to coax all the juice out.
- Add pulp. Scrape the
orange with a spoon and add the pulp directly to the juice if you use a
hand juicer. If you prefer clear juice, pour the juice through a
strainer before drinking.
- Drink up! Enjoy a crisp, cold glass of freshly squeezed, unpasteurized orange juice, the way it was intended to be!.
Method 2: With an Electric Juicer
- Prepare the oranges. Peel and quarter the oranges in sections. Smaller oranges such as mandarins may only need to be broken in half.
- Process the oranges through the feed tube.
- Make sure you have something to catch all that delicious juice coming out the other end!
- Note that some juicers have the ability to adjust how much pulp is extracted with the juice. Check out [How to Find a Good Juicer] for more information.
Method 3: With a Blender or Food Processor
- Prepare your oranges for blending. Peel the oranges, then cut or tear them into 1-inch chunks. If the oranges are seeded, be sure to remove those as well.
- Pulse a few times to break up the oranges. Then process continuously until the oranges are pureed.
- Taste test the juice. If it's too dry, add some water. If not sweet enough, add sweetener to taste.
- Run the blender again. Run until it is completely liquified.
- Let sit for a few minutes to settle, then serve!